RE: RE: Two Week Report

From: Wayne T. Schultz (rimfax@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 09:47:34 EST

Doc Wrote:
Wayne -
As sure as I was standing there with a dumbfound look on my face, he said
"carbon deposits" - I looked at the guy real close to make sure it wasn't
Chevy Chase in disguise ("Ball bearings...they're all ball bearings now a
days").

The scary thing is, I go to a dealership and they never give me the
impression that they know anything about anything. I am sure if I had a
lift in my garage and $30k worth of tools, I would do all the work myself.

- Wayne