RE: RE: burns 78% of fuel mix

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 08:32:23 EST

true it would be hard pressed to see 100% from a stock car. however, I
think 78% is a bit low..... It just screams pollution police come and
beat me now...

Jason
2/18/99 8:37 AM

--

Well, why do you think we have cats, smog controls, and smog inspections around the country now?

If combustion were more complete, we wouldn't need them. All those engineers are working to make the combustion engine more efficient, by increasing the efficiency of the combustion process.

Drew Schofield Visit my web page at http://www.angelfire.com/tn/page4drew