RE: re:MSD 6AL

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 11:51:37 EST

I use an MSD box but only the 6A (Offroad) box. Unless we can find a way
around the rev-limiter...it's not needed. As for Drew using the 6AL from
his Buick...why not. I'll probably use my box on something else if I ever
decide to take it off.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."