New to the List

From: glenn@mortimer.com
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 15:37:15 EST

Hi Everyone,

I signed up the other day and one of the first few messages I got was the
one about joining the Ford mailing list, I was not sure what to think at
first, till I read on. good one!

I am going to be ordering a new dodge R/T truck very soon and will have a
bunch more questions later on. I am planning on racing this truck in Stock
Eliminator at Divisional and National NHRA events. The hard part is that I
will be driving it to the track as well. Does anyone have any 1/4 mile times
for a stock R/T and has anyone raced one at the Stock Eliminator level?

Is anyone else receiving two of each message sent or is it just me?

Thanks
Glenn