Re: MSD 6AL igntion

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 18:03:43 EST

In a message dated 2/18/99 1:03:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rotrottmann@davidson.edu writes:

<< anyone know if this is just an UNplug and play kind of thing?
 I'd like to test out the stock ignition? >>

I have mine set up with a switch under the hood to allow switching back and
forth as I only use the MSD when running Nitous. It is pretty simple to switch
and can be done pretty easy but I'll have to check the wiring diagram I drew
up at the time to see what needs to be done to switch it. I've been pretty
busy so If I don't get this bvack soon, remind me.

Bill