thanks for info re: my injured dak.

From: randy drew (fonman@ican.net)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 21:48:35 EST

I just want to say thanks to the list for your suggestions and sympathy for
my injured dakota.
I will have to unsubcribe from the list till the 28th of feb as i will be on
course in florida.
Jon i really will be going to class. ;) but hey there still 16 hours left in
each day.

if anyone wants to give more input on how i can nurse my dak back to good
health, please feel free to email me directly at fonman@ican.net .
I went to the Canadian Auto Show today. could ferd make to\hose doors on the
lightning any bigger?! leave it to them. they had the r/t there in solar
yellow, that's sweeet =) i envy you r/t owners. ididn't see the concept
dodge truck that silver one?

well gotta go.
randy drew
98 dak sport black (w/big band-aid on it) cc v6

is there a doctor in the house? =)