Re: Does Dodge Suck? (was I love my Dak, But.......)

From: Mitzi & David Fishman (fish@ihot.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 21:46:33 EST

> From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
>
> <<I did some research before buying and took into consideration the "fact" that
> CC is down at the bottom in reliability ratings of almost anyone who does
> comparison testing (Consumer Union, Road and Track, etc.)>>

That's funny. In a recent Consumers Report issue (either the current
one or the month before), CU lists the Dakota as...and read this
clearly...RECOMMENDED!

> Didn't know that... I did a fair amount of research and test drove just about
> every truck made but never ran across the above reports. Gotta' admit it
> ultimately came down to looks, ride quality, V8 engine and interior
> accommodations that made the Dak a must have for me.

Those are pretty much the same reasons I had for buying it. Of course,
owning a 1998 Ranger 3.0 had quite a bit to do with the decision as well
;)

Later,
fish
99ccSLTv84x4