Re[4]: Suspension lift (Tom) vs. Body lift

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 21:47:19 EST

BWAHAHAHAHAHA... Careful Bob, if you do that reverse spring thingy I'll
get the lift and drive right up in the back of your truck bed! Then you
can drive Karen and I out to Cali... That way I'll get the mileage I want
(~1,500 miles per gallon?!) and then I can play in the desert or on the
beach while we're out there. :-)

Look on the bright side, if you get stuck I'll be there to pull you out...
As an added bonus I'll give you some $$ to call your family while your
waiting for the return drive and I'm out wheelin'. Heeheehee.

On a more serious note, where are the pix of your front end work?? Like I
said, I understand what you did but I can't picture it.

Best Regards,

Tom