shuttering... not good...

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 22:26:26 EST

My truck has developed a shutter... I hope it's nothing major(HOPE!!)
I've noticed it started after installing the MP comp, at part throttle
when accelerating, the truck will start a vibration noticable enough
through the rearview mirror. Could this be the converter locking and
unlocking or an underlying problem with the slush-o-matic. It's rather
disturbing to me. Wish I could just drop in a 6 speed...

any input?

Jon Smith
95 CC SLT 4x4x318
slush-o, JBA headers, 8.5 MSD wires, shitefire plugs, MP comp, dual
catback glasspacks, K&N 14x3
ICQ# 9720504