Re: Suspension lift vs. Body lift

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 23:52:45 EST

<< Have you found any suitable wheels? I've also heard reports that this kit
 will allow 33" tires. Did you consider those at all? My feeling is that
 they'll work on the street, but not off road. But I'm always interested to
 hear from people with better information or actual experience.

Well if I remember correctly, I measured my fender well openings and the
farthest distance from one side to the other was something like 32 1/4(factory
flares), so really 33's wont fit. They will fit in the sense the the largest
diameter of the 33, 32.7 inches, will never come the high up towards the
fender wells at full compression to be a problem; so yes they will fit in that
sense. I am still unsre about the tire/rim size as I am waiting for the
response from TrailMaster on the recommendations they offer me. When I get all
the questions answered from TrailMaster, I will post them.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6