Re: Damn F&!*ing Cupholders

From: Glen Renzoni (glenzoni@totacc.com)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 16:49:08 EST

Don't know if this will work, but has any one tried one of those foam
"cozy" things in the cup holders? I've thought about trying this, but don't
have one, and don't drink enough in my truck to remember to buy one. I do
have an insulated sports bottle (a Coleman tuffoams, got it in the sporting
goods/camping section of S-mart. Shop smart, shop S-mart :~). I think it's
the same width as the beer/soda can foams. It fits in the largest holder
(the back one) perfect. A little tight, have to pull it to get it out, but
it never spills (and it's taller/heavier than a can), and I love testing
the R/Ts handling :~). Just an idea.

----------
> From: Jon Steiger <stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Damn F&!*ing Cupholders
> Date: Sunday, February 21, 1999 2:23 AM
>

> On Sat, 20 Feb 1999, SmokinDakota wrote:
> > I know some others have this problem, especially the 97 5 speeds. I
think
> > they might of changed the cupholders in 98. Anyone wanna trade there
bench
> > seat with one where the slides out from under the middle seat for one
that
> > doesn't? I would throw in some bass shakers and an amp in exchange.
Anyone