RE: Orlando, florida members

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 11:50:43 EST

Warning, danger Will Robinson.... Ah, i don't recommend Firestone,
Southern Nights, or any others i can list.... These are the alternative
life style clubs. Sorry, i must warn and it is not pretty. True you
can go and have fun, but make no mistake as to who you ask to dance....
Yes, Church Street is a nice even place to go, not too many bums....
Pleasure Island is a nice change of pace as well... The theme parks are
cool, only if you are into it.... I have been to every single one
several times. Just not my personal suggestion for out of town 'ers.
Orlando is pretty beat when it comes to real life outdoor let's go spur
of the moment hot damn fun.... Don't exect a wow of a good time here,
just a fun time... I warn you though, the theme parks are starting to
heat up with crowds.... We have the races under way, bike on our heels,
and other evernts in the works. DAytona will be crawling with Race
fever of all kinds. Many of which ride to and from the Disney area....
Spring Break will be in the first week of parties, so Pleasure Island
should be full of young bunnies drinking about.... PI (pleasure
Island)can be a hit or miss night.... The last week of Feb. has a mix
of a few things. THe races come to a close, the bikes fire up for a
ride, and a few college drunks make their way....