RE: RE: Orlando, florida members

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 11:55:50 EST

Clear water, ah man, talk about golf carting odl farty cut my rist now
city, yuck.... I grew up in Daytona. I thought Daytona was a hell
hole... Clear water is nice, just a screwed up way to beach it....
That is the west coast, it sits on the bay not the Atlantic, yuck,
eeewwww.....gatg me now, hahahahaha.... Ok i feel better now.... Yeah,
Cocoa is kool, Smrna is not bad (a nice old surf town). Daytona will be
hopping with all kinds of race type events... It is not the best town
for the beach, but Ormond is jsut a jog North of it. What kind of bech
would you like as far as scenery and stuff???? It is all flat, so not
cliff side views.... Daytona is a bit trashy, Ormond is a nice area for
family fun, Smyrna is a quiet old surf town.... Cocoa is pretty popular
with most people in the area. All of which will offer a different view
of the Atlantic Life style....