Re: Rust

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 16:16:25 EST

If you can get rid of all the rust via sandblasting, you may be able to coat
the rest with POR-15, although this is a rather expensive option. POR-15
guys claim you can apply it right over the rust, but I think I would get rid
of the rust first.

Did you buy your truck used? If new, doesn't Chrysler cover bodywork for
the first 12 months?