RE: Damn F&!*ing Cupholders

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 17:24:18 EST

Our '98 has the bucket seats and the cup holder is the front part of the
center console and has 3 spots for drinks. Two regular size up front and
one large size behind. Also has a nice little tray beside the transfer case
lever. All of these have little rubber no-slip pads on the bottom that are
removable. It is an automatic, so it doesn't have the problem of spilling
when shifting. All in all, we're pretty pleased with the current setup.
The center console is also much deeper than the one in the '95, not to
mention the improvement on the glove box as well. Holds much more crap now.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd