Re: Re: Viper Truck

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 17:41:55 EST

On Sun, 21 Feb 1999, mrdancer wrote:

> FYI
> Keep in mind that there are a few blue RAMS with the white stripes running
> around out there that are NOT Viper trucks (think maybe they were a special
> option package - NASCAR or something? - or maybe just somebody's custom
> paint job....). Anyway, I've seen several in TX, so if you see one as
> described, don't assume it is THE Viper truck that Jeff is referring to
> (yes, it does exist, but I doubt that's the truck you're seeing at the local
> Stop 'n' Rob!).

  There are 2 such Rams that I know of. One is the Indy Ram, the
other is the SS/T. Although I'm not sure, I suspect that the Indy
Ram was available only in blue w/white stripes. All of the Indy
Rams that I have seen have this paint scheme. They also have
orange text that says "Indy" or "Indy Ram" and there might be
a graphic or a decal on the doors too.

  The SS/T, on the other hand, I've seen in a few different
colors (blue/white, red/white, black/silver).

                                              -Jon-