Re: rear end help

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 22:40:23 EST

Sounds like it's oil or other fluid from the engine
area that got tossed back onto the driveline, then
flung around. Check your rear-diff fluid level, trans
mission levels, etc. Then clean the entire area of
dirt/debris. Drive around a little and re check. I did
this, and found my nasty rear end leak to actually be
a small leak from the O-ring in distributor! Flung
all the way back there.

Sam '99 RT