Re: Spray-on bed liners.

From: KUZNIK TRENTEN (dakota97@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 14:15:18 EST

I would highly reconmend the spray on bed liners, they look great and
you can even get the spray on liners color matched with you trucks body
color. I have polyurethane based spray on bed liner, won't crack like
others will or tear(rino-liner). Actually the City where I live uses the
spray polyurethane based bed liners over all others because they have
stud up the punishment of city works. Don't bother with the drop in,
they will only wreck havoc on your trucks bed. Sand, rocks whatever get
underneath your your bed liner and do a sandpaper like number on your
truck bed, combine with water and you have a rust bucket. The product I
have is called Armouguard, if you go with the spray on make sure its
polyurethane based.

Trent Kuznik dakota 97 4x4