6ers -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 17:21:41 EST

>>Well i gotta give my 6er credit, it runs with my fathers 5.2l 2wd auto
ram
to about 70 or so, then it dies off. I am aware of the 1000lb weight
difference but I think this is impressive in itself.<<<

YEAH!
I have to agree... I have no problems spankin' S-10's, V8 GC's, Rangers,
and FullSize Chevies, Fullsize Ferds, and the occasional Ram (although I
did get spanked pretty good by an SS/T not too long ago)... we 6ers are
good fer a good spankin' when we need to.. sure it's no V8, but then
again, there was no V8 option when my truck was built (88)... =)

-mike d.