Re: Vortech on a Rt?

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 17:21:00 EST

Tom,

I put a Vortech S-Trim on my R/T last July. I removed this from my 94 Dak before selling it. The kit was very easy to install. Vortech said that I should get the computer recalibrated to work with the SC. I have run 14.68 at 95.3 mph with a Club Cab weighing 4300 pounds. This was a traction limited run and I am getting some racing tires for this season.