Re: Spray-on bed liners.

From: Heather (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 18:35:18 EST

I wanted to ask what price ppl are getting on spray on liners. I have gotten a
quote of $260 (for a blue close to my truck) + $150 (for perfect match) for
the spray on liner.

Is this for real? Or is this normal. I did get a quote about 4 months ago of
around $700. I think the above is awesome, if I am wrong tell me.

Heather
98 Dak Sport Baby
Intensely Bluetiful

http://members.tripod.com/~DakotaTruck