RE: Suspension lift vs. Body lift

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 21:01:11 EST

The TM kit for the Dak doesn't increase articulation. Some kits do, just
not for our truck:) The rear of mine has improved articulation with the
custom springs, but the front just drops the axle down 4" and corrects the
geometry.

In a way, you can increase articulation with larger (taller) tires. If you
lower the pressure some, the increased sidewall flex can add travel to the
vehicle.

Also, taller tires is about the only think that will increase clearance
under the rear diff too.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI