Re: 5 Speed vs. Automatic

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 22:19:37 EST

In a message dated 2/22/99 4:56:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dennis.Pendleton@harrisgrp.com writes:

<< I'm upgrading my truck from a '97 2WD Sport 5sp V6 to a '99 4X4 Sport V8
and
 would appreciate any comments, plus or minus, on the automatic transmission.
 The 5 speed works good but I'm thinking an auto trans would provide more
range
 of power especially in 4WD. >>

Hmmmmmmm Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh weeeellllllllllllllllllllll Ahhhhhhhhhh Errrrrrrrrr
Ummmmmm You really have only one choice, The Autos Rule :-)

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Here we go again...

Bill