RE: Aluminum Driveshaft

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 10:16:43 EST

Patrick,
My truck has vibes with an aluminum driveshaft... Not the fix for vibes.
Sounds like your tires are out of round... Some track work could fix that
problem....
Keep workin with Discount. They seem to be pretty responsive, at least the
shop by my house is... The tires and wheels went on and the vibes appeared?
very suspicious!
BKB