Re: RE: S. Cali SCCA Autocross Results

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 10:44:52 EST

Gary -

Must.......have........lowered....R/T.....can't continue to plow into the
corners with my nose-heavy beast and rely on kicking the rear out to point
her in the right direction .

I would agree with Gary , if you have never AutoX before , DO IT!

You might be the only truck there , but you will change some minds ,
especially you RC R/T owners .

I would love to see more trucks than just my own at the next event at
Atlanta Motor Speedway on March 28th .

At 07:22 AM 2/23/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>Gary,
>Damn.... And a buisiness expense too! Way to go! Some how I dont think my
>truck is gonna come close to yours... BUT, maybe next time Ill give it a go!
>sounds like a blast, especially with a bunch of pissed off sports car owners
>moping about!
>rightous!
>BKB

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html