Trouble codes

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 12:05:47 EST

I pulled codes out this am, got 12, 37, and 62.

I'm used to getting 12 from unhooking the battery, but have not had a
37 (Part throttle unlock solenoid driver circuit). This would seem to
be the prob of my tranny feeling like it's either slipping or the
converter is locking/unlocking rapidly, is this the case? How would I
fix this problem?

I've also never seen a 62 (Emissions reminder light mileage is not
being updated). Could someone translate this one for me?

Thanks,

==

Jon Smith -- NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4
318 auto, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 K&N, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers

ICQ # 9720504