Re: 3:55 // 3.92

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 15:10:09 EST

The window sticker is useless... If memory serves it tells you about standard
equipment on the left side and a cursory list of option items on the right. I
can't remember if the axle ratio/type actually in the truck is listed on the
sticker in the glove box or somewhere else. Check the glovebox and if it's not
listed there let me know and I'll try to remember where I saw it on mine.

Tom