RE: 3:55 // 3.92

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 15:14:42 EST

Jack,
No pun intended, but jack up the rear end and do the tire rotation exercise.
Rotate the tire once and count how many times the drive shaft rotates. It's
easy to do.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. If one rotation is not decisive enough for you, rotate the tire several
times, cound the drive shaft revolutions, and devide by the number of times
you rotated the tire.