Re: RE: Damn F&!*ing Cupholders

From: Chris Porter (porter@washsq.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 15:14:20 EST

i'm convinced that McDonalds is driving the cupholder market. have you
noticed that each time designers make a larger cupholder, Mc D's makes a
larger cup? recently instead of making the super size cup taller or keeping
it the same ginormous size that they were, they went and shortened the cup
& made it wider! so now, almost all of the "universal" cup holders are
obsolete.. the only nice thing is that dodge aprently saw this coming but
were decieved as to the actuall dimentions and made their cupholders about
1 mm too small for the supersize cups. just enuf to make a very very tight
squeeze. i kinda like having 6 cupholders around the truck since that was a
big problem with my ranger.. being young (well the ripe old age of 20 now),
natually i had to drive lots of friends around in it, so trash buildup
happened quit a bit.. expecially soda cans & bottles on the floors.. now
with my dak, they stay nice & neat in the holders :)...

eh food (& one giant cup) for thought :)
-chris

At 09:08 PM 2/22/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Umm... That would be one too many!!! :-)
>

>Chris
>
>99 Dak CC 4x4

----

"One cannot be betrayed if one has no people" -Kobayashi (The Usual Suspects) (1996 polygram entertainment)