Re: undercoating

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 18:26:04 EST

I know you boys and girls down south don't need it as bad as we do in Canada
,in any case what a &*$#@ rip off.You tell me, you pay $500.00 for them to
under coat your car.....a month later you look under it and rust a little
here a little there.Wheres the underspray..
I took it back to the dealer told them to spray it.They looked at it told me
it was done.They only fog certain areas now they said.Since the frame won't
rust threw in three years they dont spray it,leafsprings,diff,etc etc etc
they dont spray.So what do they spay i asked i was told only areas that
could rust threw in three years(sheet metal) and thats all.......IF YOU PAID
FOR UNDERSPRAY YOU GOT RIPPED OFF LIKE I DID have a look under your truck
How can a company make sell and continue to screw up what started out to be
such a great no SWEET truck....
I bought this truck as a showpiece the paint on it is garbage,Sure the truck
goes realy fast up to 140 klm/hr then almost vibrates apart.They say they
have no way to check for vibrations at these speeds.There's always a come
back for everything
My rims ( the chrome paint whatever) is peeling off.does no one at Dodge
take any pride in the vehicles they build and sell any more...
       The good news my 88 SE runs great,has no problems and just past the
emmisions test YEA HAW!.......Still have a truck to drive while my R/T sits
at the dealer.....why"d i buy a new one....kick in the ass kick in the ass