RE: DML Sticks Rule!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 20:03:20 EST

I got one better and there is no argument. I know that I've said it before,
but do what we do, get one of each. Depending on your mood and need. Drive
the stick one day, the automatic the next. Whatever is required and no
arguments :) Jason feels that the auto has certain advantages over the 5spd
when off-roading. I, personally, am grateful for the auto since my vicious
cat attacked my hand (my stupidity for trying to break up a fight with a
stray) :(

My hand is swollen, red, infected, and extremely painful. If I would have
had to deal with the 5spd, I would never have made it to the doctor. Bumper
to bumper rush hour traffic is getting on Jason's nerves with the 5spd
lately. You know..... normally a 45 minute drive without traffic to the
airport, but in rush hour it can be close to an hour and a half. Shifting
that much becomes tiring and annoying.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd