Hypertech news

From: WM96@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 22:29:24 EST

Hi guys, anyone that has gotten the latest issue of summit might have noticed
that they now have hypertech modules for new daks and a hypertech programmer
III for new rams. I called and they said they are on backorder until April
16. I'm assuming hypertech is actually going to make these things after all?
Surely they wouldn't put them in a catalog and take orders for them if they
were not 100% sure that they were making them right?

Will