RE: Hypertech news

From: Brucklacher, Brett (brettb@amgen.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 11:21:10 EST

Will,

The term in the computer industry is vaporware. It's commonly used to
identify software that the publisher has promised to release by some such
date, but never actually sees light of day on that date. Then it goes into,
"any day now" mode. Hopefully, it actually becomes available less than 9
months from the initial announced release date! Some projects even get
killed after they've been vaporware for several months!

To summarize: I ain't gonna hold my breath on that 4/16 release date! :^)

--Brett