Re: Level it out

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 23:38:14 EST

In a message dated 2/23/99 11:15:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
webmaster@dakattack.com writes:

<<
 I've been thinking, and I am happy with the height of the front of my truck,
 but the back end is just too high...What would be the best way to make the
 back end become the same height as the front, thereby leveling the truck?
 Anybody know how many inches that would be?

On my R/T it is 1 3/4" difference...I heard a 2" drop is too much for just the
back, I am going with 1" blocks from AIM $17...cant lose...they use the stock
u-bolts and cause no problems.
Charles smith
1999 Dakota R/T
15.1@95 mph (g-tech)
Check out my site...copy and paste the line below into your browser

http://members.aol.com/ican2u7176/index.htm