NEW DAK SITE!

From: David Slocum (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 00:07:15 EST

Ok folks.... I did it!

The newest member of the Dakota Web-ring (or I will be as soon as they add me to the list)

http://members.xoom.com/bastaards

B.A.S.T.A.A.R.D.S (Brotherhood Against Social Trends Aimed At Restructuring Democratic Society)
A Politically Incorrect Website
Features:

Military
Biker
(and Most importantly these days...)
MY DAKOTA!!!

I know a couple of the banners aren't working but for a first shot, it's not too bad.... Take a look and feed me some criticism! (I KNOW you folks can criticize!) [ the preceeding was a JOKE]

Special thanks to Mike D for the Xoom tip......

Preacher
99 5.2L cc 4x4 SLT
http://members.xoom.com/bastaards