Re: Re: TB Spacers

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 00:32:36 EST

<< Dak content: Swirl performance should be greater as you move toward the
 poles. Conversely, it could use more help (and see more benefit?) near the
 equator. >>

But the heat and humidity would take back the performance you gain by the help
of the equatatorial swirl enhancement. Actually, i think the farther away
from the equator the better it would be. If we assume the equator is ZERO,
everything above is positive, everything below is negative (or vise versa if I
sound racial!!) then the farther away, the higher the number, the more of a
swirl effect. At the equator, the swirl needs to be low, so it can get ready
to turn in the other direction when it crosses over the equator. Then of
course, we arent taking into account the earths cockeyed axis, are we? Is
there a drag strip in Greenwich? What about the 33rd parallel?

Brad.