Edelbrock Performance ISA Shocks

From: charles.vargas@usa.net
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 17:20:56 EST

Hello all I'm new to the DML and this is my first post. I have a 98 DAK CC SLT V8 and I love blowing away other trucks, cars, you name it off the road. I have only strated to get into doing some mods for myself and had a question about shocks.

I was wondering if anyone on the list as installed the ISA Shocks from Edelbrock? Thanks to all the wonderfull information on the list, I think beefing up my V8 will be no problem. I just need to know if an upgrade to these edlebrock shocks is worth the price.