Re: Edelbrock Performance ISA Shocks

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 15:47:13 EST

I had installed them on my '96 Ram 1500 CC 4x2 Manual.. they performed well
(I sold the truck last November)
no more double-bounce (all Rams do this new) on speedbumps, and they are
very tight in the corner, until you hit a bump... then they loosen up...
they do not feel harsh, the Inertia system in the works well.

My new truck, a '98 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Auto got the Rancho 9000 adjustables...
they are very tight when set on '5'... will jarr your fillings loose, but 1
is only about twice as much damping as stock ;-)... I love the control these
give.. in-cab adjustment..

Gary Shook

>Hello all I'm new to the DML and this is my first post. I have a 98 DAK CC
SLT V8 and I love blowing away other trucks, cars, you name it off the road.
I have only strated to get into doing some mods for myself and had a
question about shocks.

>I was wondering if anyone on the list as installed the ISA Shocks from
Edelbrock? Thanks to all the wonderfull information on the list, I think
beefing up my V8 will be no problem. I just need to know if an upgrade to
these edlebrock shocks is worth the price.