RE: Re: 5 Speed vs. Automatic -Reply

From: Derek Minor (dminor@grote.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 09:09:31 EST

So you auto guys are saying we manual people can't afford the extra cash for
the automatic? Cmon now lets be serious, maybe JUST maybe we prefer stick
shifts, I for one don't live in a big city so i don't drive but about 20-30
miles a day, so a stick is just more fun for me. I am not bashing on autos
either I think its just a personal choice. I mean with an auto you can let
anybody drive it because it doesnt take any skill right?

Just Kidding

Derek

-