Re: Shaker hood, e-mail address

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 00:09:03 EST

Man , I must be slippin , Patrick !
" Took me every bit of two minutes to remember what you meant there ,
but YES !
hehehe
At 08:57 PM 2/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>" He doesn't have an e-mail address that I am aware of . ">
>-Hard to get your foot in one anyway..>
>Patrick
>: ^ p

-Jack, I had you in mind when I posted this, and I knew that it would go
right over the roof of most of the other people it they hadnt followed
the whole thread about kickin' Terry to get those hoods done.
  I try to slip one by you every once in a while...I'll give this to you
though, you get them every time, even though it may take you a minute or
two.
  Say, do you like dry, British humor like Monte Python?
Staple of college life when I was a wee lad...
Patrick