Running Rough

From: Ron Jenkins (psumet@epix.net)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 22:31:57 EST

My 93 Sport V6, 5 spd, 4x4, 47,000 miles, has developed a rough running condition. At idle it is only slightly noticeable but as the rpms increase it becomes more noticeable, particularly at about 1400 RPMs, then seems to smooth out somewhat. The truck doesn't sputter or hesitate when accelerating. I have replaced the plugs, wires, cap and rotor and the condition is still there. I've also done a visual check for broken or loose vacuum hoses and wires. Any ideas on what (and how) to check next? Thanks in advance for any help.