Re: Another DFW meet?

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 20:30:23 EST

I didn't mean Waco, There ain't much here. I was thinking the south side of
Dallas or Ft Worth. Lewisville is at least 30 or more miles further from
those of us living south of the d/fw area. I know there are lots of DML
members in the D/FW area so if there is any good places on the south side of
either city it would be better for those of us in Waco, Temple, Austin, Etc.

Jim in Waco