Re: Another DFW meet?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 19:47:55 EST

I don't know what is south of here, personally. I have driven through
Waco on my way down south, but I have not really paid any attention to
anything. Randy wanted me to throw the idea of the meet into the fire
and see if it burned or not. Let me know, and we can post something on
the event list. Day, Time, and most importantly, Place. Randy, what do
you suggest?

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~