Re: Re: undercoating

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 19:04:29 EST

Thanks Shaun...i know but it seems so stupid.....want your drive shaft
balanced, take it somewhere else,want undercoating,take it somewhere
else,etc,etc,etc,other than sell you the car what does the dealer do for
you......NOTA.........and there's always extra costs, oil change $19.99 its
on your matinance squedual...but it's realy $25.99..you need a filter ....so
why don't they just say so in the begining.CAUSE the're dealers lying scum
bastards........ahhhhhhhhh
always sneeking around behind your back
took my R/T to Toronto Ca. last night truck drove great..never went over
140/klr/hr..so no vibration...(passed by every honda civic and mini van on
the road) (how do they balance the drive shafts on them) I do love this
truck, i just wish that dealers could be made acountable for thier
products...