Re: SPAM!!Re: How I turned my 97 Dodge Dakota into the Ultimate loader

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 17:04:39 EST

Joe, I think most people on the DML are interested in new developments
in accessories that work with our trucks. I for one, thought the ramp
was not a common design and was worth my time. Jack voices a concern
we all have, we don't want products crammed down our throats and taking
up precious DML bandwith. =o)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd