Re: Three things.. please read

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 16:58:59 EST

Maybe this is a dumb question, or already been asked, but why are you
getting power group and not AC? Doesn't seem to make sense to me. I
would sooner get it the other way around, personally. When you order,
make the dealer give you a rebate guarantee. That is, if the rebate
disappears or is lowered, you get the old rebate. If it stays the same or
increases, you get the new one. I got that when I ordered my truck (came
in 2 days before the cutoff, so the point was moot, but nice insurance).

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."