Re: RE: Traction action

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 15:40:00 EST

Yeah, yeah... dats the ticket.. Kicker Shocks!

As far as I know, Rancho is still making them, the Kickers, (they were in
last years catalog). I haven't seen this years. Those are what I was talking
about. I haven't seen the Rancho version of a true Traction Bar.

Duff
-------------
Original Text
From TOMMYV@SMTPGATE (Thomas Vacchino) {tommyv@thecia.net}, on 24/02/1999
1:47 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Ummm, I think you might be thinking of "KICKER SHOCKS" maybe?
Rancho made them many years ago, but I was pretty sure they stopped making
them?
The ones I'm talking about look just like torsion bars that extend from the
rear axle up at an angle till they attached to the frame.

"psychonaut"