Re: Mopar tonneau cover...

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 15:33:41 EST

In a message dated 2/25/99 2:22:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bbridges@alarismed.com writes:
<>
<< Sure makes the R/T stand out in a crowd (of snug lids, colonels and
rolltops)...BKB w/ ugly/pricey but effective tonneau! >>

That's funny because I bought my Colonel because I thought the Mopar cover was
ugly. No offense to all those who have one. I wish Mopar sold just a plain
flat cover that was covered by their warranty. But I guess everyone is
entitled to their opinion. By the way, my Colonel removes in under a minute
and comes with a carpet underside. Installed I paid $650 and the paint was
perfect and the top looks like it came with the truck from the factory...just
goes to show any body even the dealer can screw up a nice tonneau. Just my .02
Charles