Re: Re: 5 Speed vs. Automatic -Reply

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 21:10:59 EST

In a message dated 2/25/99 10:40:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< I've always found the "less cash for a standard" a nice bonus,
 considering that's all I buy. I'd actually pay *more* for the
 standard... I think the extra money to get the auto is an imposed fee
 by the government or the insurance industry. I think they must figure
 that people who don't want to actually *drive* their cars are at more
 risk than "real" drivers, or something... ;-)

   (Uh oh... FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!) =) >>

I wondered when you were going to pop in here :-) Glad your sticking with the
stick, a lot less stress for me :-) I was afraid you would be swayed by all
this discussion, switch to a auto and be a challenge
BAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

Bill