Re: Re: 5 Speed vs. Automatic -Reply

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 00:13:44 EST

At 09:10 PM 2/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 2/25/99 10:40:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:
>
><< I've always found the "less cash for a standard" a nice bonus,
> considering that's all I buy. I'd actually pay *more* for the
> standard... I think the extra money to get the auto is an imposed fee
> by the government or the insurance industry. I think they must figure
> that people who don't want to actually *drive* their cars are at more
> risk than "real" drivers, or something... ;-)
>
> (Uh oh... FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!) =) >>
>

>I wondered when you were going to pop in here :-) Glad your sticking with the
>stick, a lot less stress for me :-) I was afraid you would be swayed by all
>this discussion, switch to a auto and be a challenge
>BAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA
>
>Bill

  Nah, I've gotta stick to my principles and stand up for all that
is good and decent, to prevent the corruption of the automotive
industry from the evil, criminally insane auto drivers... ;-)
(Patriotic music plays now as Jon receives the Nobel peace
prize and the Congressional medal of honor...)

                                               -Jon-